Sunday, September 11, 2016



Today,  Fallon, Bobby, and I strolled around the beautiful, but tiny, fishing village of Holm.  We ate in a cute little restaurant that served fresh fish and some of the best fried potatoes I've ever eaten (drenched in butter, which didn't hurt anything).  :)  The picture to the right (I hope that's where it is!) is of the front of the little restaurant.



Below are Fallon and Bobby discussing how happy they were that the very nice waitress brought us menus in English.  :)  

No one in my family will believe I actually ate fried Trout with the head still attached.  Bobby said it stared at him the entire meal.  lol   We also had a lovely ice cream with chocolate dessert.












After lunch, we took a walk through the cobblestone streets of the village.  The first stop was the entrance to the village church cemetary.


























I caught Bobby sitting on one of the many benches situated around the village.  Here's another view of entrance to the Holm Church that is located in the village cemetary.


More pictures of Holm, Germany












No comments:

Post a Comment