Tuesday, September 6, 2016

What better place to start a new endeavor than the country of my birth - the beautiful Germany.  This IS  new endeavor as I have never attempted a blog before, so learning as I go.

I do hope to visually and textually take you along with me as I travel around the world, photographing primarily Arabian horses and capturing other inspiringly beautiful places around the globe.

We'll see how it goes!

Church in Schleswig, Germany


In the next few weeks, my daughter, Fallon, my brother Bobby, and I will be traveling all over Europe.  Most of what I will be posting will be from cell phone snaps, but I will be using the big camera (1DX and 70-200mm f/2.8L lens) when we go to Aachen, Germany, for the All Nations Cup Horse Show in late September.  Can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment